Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to put a set of stock vulcan floor boards on the rear of my Marauder/Meanstreak. Any info would be appreciated. I had a pair of Kuryikan Constellation floor boards but they bent. I would like try to put a set of stock ones that will be more solid.
Paul

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
I found some aftermarket ones that are very sturdy and have multiple installation holes that are adjustable forward/backwards and in/out. I also bought some offset mounts that move them more forward so the wife can move her legs further forward. Happy wife= happy life.

Here you can see the board and the offset. I'm not sure how you could mount a stock driver's board to the frame on the rear.

Kawi discontinued the Nomad ones, but maybe you could find some used.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I found some aftermarket ones that are very sturdy and have multiple installation holes that are adjustable forward/backwards and in/out. I also bought some offset mounts that move them more forward so the wife can move her legs further forward. Happy wife= happy life.

Here you can see the board and the offset. I'm not sure how you could mount a stock driver's board to the frame on the rear.

Kawi discontinued the Nomad ones, but maybe you could find some used.
Thats a great looking ride, i bet the wife would be really happy if you also gave her a seat to sit on LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Pat. I'm gonna go on Ebay and see if I can find a set of Nomad rear floor boards. I have a guy that I ride with who turned me on to this site. I will be talking to him as well on this project.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Thats a great looking ride, i bet the wife would be really happy if you also gave her a seat to sit on LOL
Ha ha! Yeah, I took it off to see how I liked the solo seat- I missed the lower back support and luggage rack so I put it back on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts