Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 800 classic and the rear fender mounts were removed by the previous owner. I have them and am trying desperately to re attach them but can not figure out what size bolts i need to attach the mounts onto the frame of the bike. Its the would be two bolts on either side below the seat that I'm asking about. Does anyone know what bolt thread and diameter I need?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I have a 98 800 classic and the rear fender mounts were removed by the previous owner. I have them and am trying desperately to re attach them but can not figure out what size bolts i need to attach the mounts onto the frame of the bike. Its the would be two bolts on either side below the seat that I'm asking about. Does anyone know what bolt thread and diameter I need?
look here
http://www.ronayers.com/Battery-Case-C396048.aspx

if you mean the two bolts each side that attach the chrome arms to the frame, they are special shouldered bolts with allen key heads.
You wont find these at any hardware store. Either ebay or ron ayers.
i think you mean part number 92150-1517, youll need 4 of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a really old thread, but the historical purposes, these are M10x1.25 bolts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts