Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this about a year and a half ago.

I put it on the bike one evening.. sat there and looked at it.. and looked at it. And took it back off.

It just was not the look I was going for. To big and bulky. I ended up having the calipers chromed.

Anyways, it's been sitting on a shelf in my garage since then, just getting dusty. If anybody wants it, they can have it.

Two conditions though:

1: You pay for shipping.

2: If you try it and decide you don't like it.. you have to pass it on to somebody else, here on THESE forums.

No selling it.

If a year down the road you post a pic of your bike, and it's not there.. everybody is going to be asking what ya did with it.

Link to product at cruiser customing

(I've seen this on other people's bike.. did it come with caliper bolts of it's own? I don't remember.)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Now, a year from now, if I post a picture of my bike and it's on there everybody'll know Dogg sold it to me.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Smed, I will withdraw from this, go with one of the others who want it. Smed you are doing a good thing, the vn gods will be proud of you.
Dogg

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Yep, your next. You want it?

It does come with it's own bolts, which I found. (they are longer than stock ones).
The way you have tossed that chrome around. Your signature need to be changed to "Chrome Pimp".

·
Registered
659 Posts
As promised...

and is it just me of is the forum dead as of late? I could understand if it was the middle of riding season but it was 16 degrees at my house when I got up this morning. Brrrrrr!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts