Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear orange blinker cover apparently fell off my 2010 Nomad. It appears that they are glued to the housing. Is that true? How do the change a light bulb if they are glued on. Is this difficult to reinstall?

Anyone experience this issue?

·
Registered
369 Posts
no, theres a screw at the bottom of the housing. take the screw out , then turn the lens counter clockwise to remove. your screw had to fall out

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you for the responding so quickly and for the information. Screw removed and the replacement blinker cover will be ordered tomorrow. This is what makes this forum such a great place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had one of my rear blinker covers magically disappear as well. It fell off between my house and my work place which is only 10 miles. It appeared as though the plastic just disintegrated with only remnants of the orange cover remaining in the chrome bezel.

I was going to try and get it covered by warranty but it would be hard to prove that it wasn't self inflicted. So for $20 I guess it wasn't too expensive but if it happens again they will here about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts