Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Standing in the store and wanting to maybe buy some spare fuses for a trip. I open the owners manual on my phone and for the life of me I can't find what type of fuses to use... say for the accessorie fuse, 20 AMP.

There are 10,000 types of fuses. Maybe I missed it but does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Automotive blade fuses. Be sure to get the regular ones, not the mini blades.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Standing in the store and wanting to maybe buy some spare fuses for a trip. I open the owners manual on my phone and for the life of me I can't find what type of fuses to use... say for the accessorie fuse, 20 AMP.

There are 10,000 types of fuses. Maybe I missed it but does anyone know?
It's pretty easy to pull the seat and look at the fuses you need......just sayin :smile2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if you read it carefully, I said "Standing in the store" so I couldn't really pull the seat and look. Just Saying. But I otherwise agree. That's what I did when I arrived home. Where the bike was parked.

I was out shopping for something else and didn't think of it until I walked into the fuse isle.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well, if you read it carefully, I said "Standing in the store" so I couldn't really pull the seat and look. Just Saying. But I otherwise agree. That's what I did when I arrived home. Where the bike was parked.

I was out shopping for something else and didn't think of it until I walked into the fuse isle.
In the time it took to type "read it carefully" I could have had the seat pulled 0:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts