Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a re(motor)cycled rider. After a couple of years from the motorcycle scene, my wife tells me that she wants to ride again. How lucky is that? To get the ball rolling, I just purchased an ’06 1600 Nomad Classic and will be cruising about Ca again soon.

My previous experience began 43 years ago with a little Honda. Since than, I have owned 14 other bikes to include a couple of motocrossers, (Suzuki) and several Yamahas, Hondas and even two Harleys.) I even owned an Ariel square four once. My last bike was a Gold Wing. This is the first Kawasaki. I am hoping it is as reliable as the old Honda.

One of the things we are looking forward to doing again is participating in local poker runs. I am hoping to find a couple in the area of Central Ca. I expect to spend time in the nearby national park as it is just up the road and offers some twisty mountain cruising. While not a knee dragger anymore, I do enjoy the scenery and slow pace of the cruising the back roads.

If you or your group is in the Visalia, Fresno, or Bakersfield areas and have any runs going on, I would be interested in hearing about them.

Steve :skeleton:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts