Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a quote of $3,400 for new wheels for my Vulcan 900 classic. That's parts only. Damn! Bike is probably only worth $4,000. I was thinking maybe $2,000 for the wheels.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah man I feel ya! After gettin that price myself I decided to powercoat mine.A whole lot cheaper!!!!!!!!!

S.W. Virginia,Love riding tha twisties in tha Appalachian Mtns!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Those custom wheels can be pretty pricey. I don't know about the RC Components wheels, but their exhaust systems are AWESOME! I have a set of slip-ons on my King.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I actually unlaced the Wheels to do the powdercoat so everything is separate.I have nylon sliders I use when taking the tires off and putting them on.No problems! Good questions though.

S.W. Virginia,Love riding tha twisties in tha Appalachian Mtns!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Just got a quote of $3,400 for new wheels for my Vulcan 900 classic. That's parts only. Damn! Bike is probably only worth $4,000. I was thinking maybe $2,000 for the wheels.
I had their wheels on my Honda Sabre and when I bought them, it was right around $2000. Apparently the prices have gone up.

Here is the wheel I had from them, excellent quality. Sold bike to a friend, wheels still show no rust, pitting etc.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I had their wheels on my Honda Sabre and when I bought them, it was right around $2000. Apparently the prices have gone up.

Here is the wheel I had from them, excellent quality. Sold bike to a friend, wheels still show no rust, pitting etc.

Good looking wheels!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts