Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone is selling A set of Ray's Kuryakyn grips with the throttle mod on ebay and thought maybe someone would be interested in saving a few bucks that would like to have his throttle mod. In the desciption they said they payed over $150 for them and the last thing I knew they were about $135 unless that was without shipping. But anyways these are selling for $99 free shipping if anyone was interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kuryakyn-ISO-Grips-for-Voyager-1700-Vaquero-Nomad-with-RacnRay-Throttle-Mod-/111243591616?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e6a27fc0&vxp=mtr#ht_139wt_1133

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Someone is selling A set of Ray's Kuryakyn grips with the throttle mod on ebay and thought maybe someone would be interested in saving a few bucks that would like to have his throttle mod. In the desciption they said they payed over $150 for them and the last thing I knew they were about $135 unless that was without shipping. But anyways these are selling for $99 free shipping if anyone was interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kuryakyn-ISO-Grips-for-Voyager-1700-Vaquero-Nomad-with-RacnRay-Throttle-Mod-/111243591616?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e6a27fc0&vxp=mtr#ht_139wt_1133
Wow Rod.
Ray must have gave me a helluva deal on the same exact grips. I am sure I did not pay near that much for mine. Bet ray will chime in here.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Wow Rod.
Ray must have gave me a helluva deal on the same exact grips. I am sure I did not pay near that much for mine. Bet ray will chime in here.
Huh,
My mistake. I did pay the same, but I am so happy with the purchase, it just does not seem like I paid that for them. Well worth the investment. I suffer from CRS syndrome I guess. Sorry seller.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Rod.
Well Mike, this thread wasn't attended step on Rays toes it was simply to help another member that thought about wanting his mod but couldn't quite afford it. When I was quoted a price it was for about $65-$70 if I send him the grips and about $130-$135 for grips and mod.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huh,
My mistake. I did pay the same, but I am so happy with the purchase, it just does not seem like I paid that for them. Well worth the investment. I suffer from CRS syndrome I guess. Sorry seller.
Your suffering from the same thing I am right now Mike PMS....Parked Motorcycle Syndrome. lol! I'm sending you a PM!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts