Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank Ray for the fan switch info he had posted a while back. I installed the switch yesterday afternoon and now the difference riding in town is like night and day. I can click it on just before half way on the temp gauge and that's where it stays. I did install an illuminated toggle just in case I forget to turn it off once I'm on the hwy again tho.....another handy mod :D

·
BOTM Winner, February 2016
265 Posts
Do you have the link to that thread where Ray talked about that...it sounds like an awesome idea.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Just wanted to thank Ray for the fan switch info he had posted a while back. I installed the switch yesterday afternoon and now the difference riding in town is like night and day. I can click it on just before half way on the temp gauge and that's where it stays. I did install an illuminated toggle just in case I forget to turn it off once I'm on the hwy again tho.....another handy mod :D
Glad it's workin for you, it surely helps to keep it cooler and away from the loss of power when they get hot.

Do you have the link to that thread where Ray talked about that...it sounds like an awesome idea.
Here's the link...

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66809

RACNRAY

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have a blue light push on / push off switch on the counter (should go well with my 09).
Curious as to where you mounted it. I'm thinkin in the lower.

Pic would be cool iif you could share...

Might do it yet tonight as its doingwhat it does all the time now here which is rain.....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have a blue light push on / push off switch on the counter (should go well with my 09).
Curious as to where you mounted it. I'm thinkin in the lower.

Pic would be cool iif you could share...

Might do it yet tonight as its doingwhat it does all the time now here which is rain.....
Here's where I put mine. I took out 3 screws and drilled a small hole in the inner cubby-hole for the wiring, and a small hole in the lid.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts