Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to mount an iPhone 5s to my Vaquero handlebars. Anyone have any experience with this mount?

I have the phone in a lifeproof case so it is supposed to be ok in the weather. This ram mount says it works with 1.25" handlebars max so I just wanted to make sure there were no issues fitting on the vaquero bar.

Also, I have the apple connector in the left box. Id like to run this out to the handlebars. Anyone come up with a good way to do this while converting from a 30 pin connector to the new apple connector?

Can you play Pandora through the phone to the bike's stereo? If so can you control the volume with the handlebar controls?

Thanks,

Jerry

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got this one and have been very happy with it. I have a large phone LG g2 and it fits snug and never budges both with and without a case. Ram Mount Universal Rail Mount - Professional Grade Heavy Duty Device Holder by Ram Mount

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have the xgrip with a Samsung Galaxy S4. Have been using it for 3 seasons and have no issues with the phone slipping. The main issue with the xgrip are the power and volume buttons on the sides.

I have absolutely no complaints.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts