Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a whim I decided to raise my windshield up one notch. It has been quite windy here in Nova Scotia as of late and I was getting pounded by the buffeting on all sides.I almost laughed at how something so simple could make such an astonishing difference. I can still wee over the top of the shield (stock) and now there is a "pocket" where I could hold a lighter without the flame going out. It is that smooth. Sometimes the little fixes are the finest (and cheapest).

·
Registered
42 Posts
can you post a picture? your avatar picture is a little small. I am looking for a windshield now, and like hearing these stories!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Glad the simple fix improved your ride, silenthill. That'll make a world of difference for you, particularly on the longer rides.

BTW, if you can "wee over the top of the shield" you're a better man than i, Gunga Din. :eek:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!That should read "see".....................lol.
I think I'll leave the typo, makes for an interesting mental image.....ahem.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks!

The bike looks great!

You should make a link to your photo gallery in your signature!!!

I also like the back plate on your sissy bar. Very nice touch!!!
Yeah, the backing plate is cool, one of the reasons I prefer oem to the cobra sissy bar. Good suggestion on the signature!
Done!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was trying to figger out how one goes about "weeing" over the windshield...especially when riding.......and if you do, now I know why that pocket is sooooooooooo important...no "blowback!"

eehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts