Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say another big thanks to Ray for his Braided Clutch line for my 09 VV. I picked it up while I was in the States a months ago and have only just had a chance to fit and test it.

Clutch pressure on the lever feel nice and firm not soft like the OEM and changing into first and second produces far less noise or none at all

Thanks again mate :good:

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
VERY GLAD TO HEAR!! I been wunderin how your skoot was gonna feel with the line.

THANX
RACNRAY

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hey Ray, send me some info on the clutch line. My 09 Nomad sounds like some body kicking a tool box with a steel toed boot every time I shift.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
hey ray, send me some info on the clutch line. My 09 nomad sounds like some body kicking a tool box with a steel toed boot every time i shift.
pm sent

RACNRAY

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I figured you only did those for bikes brought into your shop. If you don't mind making them for the Vaquero and shipping them, I'm interested as well.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I figured you only did those for bikes brought into your shop. If you don't mind making them for the Vaquero and shipping them, I'm interested as well.
We specked out all the 1700's and have a listing for lines for each skoot, frnt and rr brake and clutch line. These are available to anyone.

pm sent

RACNRAY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts