Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Or just resurrect one of his threads offering it... He's alerted when anyone posts in them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Or just scroll down a little an dhis original post is the first one listed.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Or get Ivanized, in which case the RacNRay throttle mod will be the worst thing on your bike.
I rode a customers 1700 with my mod AND the ivan flash.....man o man was that thing a monster. Still very controllable but arm straightening is an understatement!

I am still doin the mod. I dn't always get email notifications of pm's so feel free to call me 954-455-9665.

RACNRAY

·
Registered
154 Posts
If this is the throttle mod, I have a Voyager friend here locally who had that. Then he Ivanized sometime after. He was having issues that I forget the exact details.....maybe throttle jerkiness or something like that. He put up with it for a while but one day removed the throttle mod. Problem gone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Several people over at the Vulcan Bagger forum ran the throttle cam mod before the Ivan flash became available, and they had nothing but nice things to say about it, but it was merely a stopgap once the flash came into being. Once the engine was at full potential, the ON/OFF switch that is the throttle cam mod had to go. So, not knocking your ingenuity or the significance of your contribution, but you really want finite adjustability with your throttle once the flash is done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I must be missing something. Just got my ECU back from Ivan, still have the throttle mod in place and have no problem with the throttle. No jerkyness. Bike runs great! No more decel pop or backfiring. Just a low growl when letting off the throttle.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I Have both the Throttle mod and Ivan's flash and my 2012 Voyager runs great, the response form the throttle is great, so good My brother did both to his 2016 Voyager to keep up :)
I think the Throttle Mod makes the Throttle action a bit quicker but also smother so it complements the Flash of the computer :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts