Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a good amount of time on my hands so if anyone is looking for something I'll try best to find it. If you want cheap no prob! Tell me what you want I'll google the shit out of it for days and find it for you!

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Blonde, late 20's, 105 to 115 lbs, answers to the name of Oliva Widle .... let me know and thanks for the offer.:D

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I thought she was a brunette!

Sent by Lordz of Fire!
your right, see i forgot, Im missing her already. Please find her ....

·
Registered
44 Posts
2 parts I'm looking for actually and haven't been able to find them for '09 Classic.... both are frame covers. On the kickstand side about center of bike is a black frame piece and the other is the frame piece at the back that the rear tire bolts to. I've been looking for these in chrome for awhile. Kury makes simular products but haven't seen them for my bike. If you come across anything that would be awesome :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 parts I'm looking for actually and haven't been able to find them for '09 Classic.... both are frame covers. On the kickstand side about center of bike is a black frame piece and the other is the frame piece at the back that the rear tire bolts to. I've been looking for these in chrome for awhile. Kury makes simular products but haven't seen them for my bike. If you come across anything that would be awesome :)
Are you taking about the side covers:

And the rear tire covers:

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm looking for the wheels and pulley for a custom that were used on the bikes that were built by Britt Motorsports. I found them a little while ago on meancycles.com and now that I have the cash for them they are no longer available. Any help would be much appreciated. To be honest if they were in good shape I wouldn't even mind getting my hands on a used set.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking for the wheels and pulley for a custom that were used on the bikes that were built by Britt Motorsports. I found them a little while ago on meancycles.com and now that I have the cash for them they are no longer available. Any help would be much appreciated. To be honest if they were in good shape I wouldn't even mind getting my hands on a used set.
Did you try?www.brittmotorsports.com/kaw/_vn900.htm $4,999.00
Meancycles does have a britt kit
Send me a pic of what it looks like specifically cause I see the spokes on meancycles $1,399.00

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Actually I am looking for a billet or chrome pulley for my 900 custom.Britts doesn't show up, and I don't want to make one myself if not necessary.
Any help would be greatlyappreciated!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually I am looking for a billet or chrome pulley for my 900 custom.Britts doesn't show up, and I don't want to make one myself if not necessary.
Any help would be greatlyappreciated!
What do you mean it doesn't show up?

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok here's what I did google britt motorsports Kawasaki wheel and pulley click on the vn2000 go to that page. Now on top change the vn2000 to 900 cause I'm looking at what they got.
Just the wheel and tire kit comes up as $2,820.05
I guess they need the .05 cents
The pipes are too expensive @ $599.99 I've found them for a bit over $350
Ok I see that if you click on buy now it doesn't work...
I'm gonna try a different company
Brb

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I kept getting no web page.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Britt Motor Sports
Wilmington NC 910-791-8321
Morehead City NC 252-808-2700
Fayetteville NC 910-321-7433

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
260 Posts
There was a product called "The Wild" (I think) that was an LED handlebar turn signal set. If I recall correctly, it worked with Kuryakyn ISO grips but not sure who made it. I haven't been able to find it online lately, but I might be interested in trying them out if the wiring is not too complicated. Think you can help me find it? Thanks.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was a product called "The Wild" (I think) that was an LED handlebar turn signal set. If I recall correctly, it worked with Kuryakyn ISO grips but not sure who made it. I haven't been able to find it online lately, but I might be interested in trying them out if the wiring is not too complicated. Think you can help me find it? Thanks.
What exactly is it?
Is it grips?
The add on to grips?
Does it attach to the handlebars or is part of it?

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts