Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have to say the quality of the R&G Crash Bars is impressive. Right up there with Hepco & Becker. Had them installed at my local shop. Took all of 20 minutes to install both the bars and highway pegs. Now I'm jonesin' to go for a long ride and test them out!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
LOL, I seriously doubt it. :grin2: With the exception of course of the Highway pegs. However I will probably install some Rigid Spot or Flood lights on the R&G Adventure bar. Someone on the Facebook forum installed them and they look Sweet and Super Bright. Close encounter of the Third Kind came to mind :wink2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KawasakiVulcanS.english/1978719632434435/?comment_id=1979495159023549&reply_comment_id=1979492832357115&notif_id=1548430071033070&notif_t=group_comment_follow&ref=notif

Scroll down to Allan Fule post on Rigid Ignite lights.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thanks VH!

What's scary is I may now have more mods/accessories on my KVS than IndyTom. :)
So long as your loving it!
Those bars look nice. Get some pant leg straps or wear chaps with those highway pegs, or the legs of your pants will be up around your waist, when the wind gets up there, Lol.
I’d like to get a set of bars, but man, it takes up so much more space when your trying to put it away in the garage. It’s just another thing for me to hook into or to scrape up.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, I seriously doubt it. :grin2: With the exception of course of the Highway pegs. However I will probably install some Rigid Spot or Flood lights on the R&G Adventure bar. Someone on the Facebook forum installed them and they look Sweet and Super Bright. Close encounter of the Third Kind came to mind :wink2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KawasakiVulcanS.english/1978719632434435/?comment_id=1979495159023549&reply_comment_id=1979492832357115&notif_id=1548430071033070&notif_t=group_comment_follow&ref=notif

Scroll down to Allan Fule post on Rigid Ignite lights.
Why more mods on a bike you're going to sell?

Never! :)

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Saw the video. I think my dumbarse can do it....but...I park my bike in my screened in patio and the screen door barely clears my kury floorboards. I have to tilt bike to clear handles. What is width of bike now? Thanks. Please encourage Tom to spend money!.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Saw the video. I think my dumbarse can do it....but...I park my bike in my screened in patio and the screen door barely clears my kury floorboards. I have to tilt bike to clear handles. What is width of bike now? Thanks. Please encourage Tom to spend money!.
Your floorboards are the widest point. At least another 2 inches over the Highway bars. Total width of the R&G is little over 26 inches. From what I measured in my Minus 20 degree Garage is about 26 and a quarter inch. Brrrr. It's cold out there. Coldest since before I was born :wink2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts