Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting the Phatrisers for my Voyager. These risers are supposed to give you a 2" rise and a 2" pullback. My question is will these allow you to place the handlebars in a more upright position raising the grips even more without the bars hitting the fairing?

·
Registered
574 Posts
The 2" rise won't help much (a small amount due rake angle) but the 2" pullback will help a bit more with that. I ride a Nomad but last time I looked at the Voyager it's fairing sets pretty far forward of the bars don't it ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2" rise won't help much (a small amount due rake angle) but the 2" pullback will help a bit more with that. I ride a Nomad but last time I looked at the Voyager it's fairing sets pretty far forward of the bars don't it ?
Yes, the instrument cluster comes forward and as it is, stock, the handlebars have about 1/4" clearance when turned lock to lock.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Vulcan1700

'new kawi rider' has these risers on his Voyager which I have ridden. They do raise and move the grips back a bit without the bars hitting the fairing. I will be getting these for my ride before long as they seem to put everything in 'just the right place'. He will probably chime in here, or PM him for specifics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts