Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been looking through gallery and have seen different air box covers any suggestions where i look for vulcan 900.(not scoop)Or is my only option to switch the whole box

·
Registered
742 Posts
there are covers out there and people that have tweaked ones not designed for the 900 that look nice... depends on what you want.

you can spend about $75 and get/make one like mine...

again, depends on what you want... what you are capable of... others have done the same and made their own... gives you a sense of "accomplishment"... :)

·
Registered
109 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
... what you are capable of... others have done the same and made their own... gives you a sense of "accomplishment"... :)
I was looking at that and your filter set up sure is a nice job , unfortunatly when it comes to this stuff i have found that i have sexy hands ........ every thing i touch i seem to screw up.:eek:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help,K scoop seems to be the only reasonable quick fix out there(fits right in mold of 900 cover)so i gave in and placed my order.Cold here in C-town so i guess ill try debaffling next,hope its a short winter.SERIOUS

·
Registered
67 Posts
I love the look of the Kury air box cover. It does not add any performance, but the look is great. For under $80.00 you really cant go wrong. Other than that, there are many other performance air kits, but they are significantly more expensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts