Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admins, is there any way for you to add a "No" button to the Push Notification popup? I'm tired of having to press "Not now" to get rid of it and it popping up again the next time I log in.

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
I viewed the latest update and next login, it wasn't there.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure what you mean by "viewed the latest update", but it is still there every time I log in. Very annoying.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I click on the Latest Release Notes , then next time I log in, it doesn't pop up. There have been a couple of different pop-ups in the past week.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Same for me. Where do I find this "Latest Release Notes" to click? A better solution to me would have been a "No, and don't ask again" button.

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's within the pop-up.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, 4 days and no response from the admins, and now 4 1/2 pages of spam today after a page or two of it yesterday. Did the admins abandon ship?

Edit: The responsiveness of the forum (as in internet/software) has gone downhill recently, too. I'm on a bunch of different forums, programming, Linux, electronics, motorcycle, etc., and this has become the slowest by far.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been a week and a half. No response from the admins.

I DO NOT WANT Push Notifications! Let me choose that option. Accept now or accept later are not sufficient options. I am sick of seeing this popup every time I log on. There is nothing on this forum that is urgent enough for me to want to receive them. I could accept them, then block them for this site for each device I have, but I should not have to do that.

I thought it had gone away, finally, then, as I was about to click on something in the area it shows up, it popped up again. I almost clicked on the button to accept them.

I did not leave the forum when updated to the new format. I can live with it, even though I don't really like it. But I will leave this forum if this issue is not addressed by the forum admins.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yeah, they don't give a shit.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you, alliswell. I knew there was an enable push notifications settings, but I had not noticed the other settings (some check boxes below the enable button). By default, they were set to send push notifications, even though push notifications were not enabled so I guess that is why it kept bugging me.

It would have been really really nice if an admin had responded to point that out.

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Hello all,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are working on a solution to make the Pushy Push notification less pushy in future releases.

Jeff M

1 - 14 of 14 Posts