Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish to have the bars moved back a couple inches on my 2011 Nomad, but after installing the Quadzilla fairing, I have found that there is no longer room to go with the pullback risers I was planning on ordering.

Does anyone know of any handlebars which would give me the desired 2 inches of pullback. I need just enough so that I can have a more upright position, allowing me to have good lumbar support with a Grasshopper backrest. Risers that give this effect that will work with the Quadzilla fairing would also do the job nicely.

Thank you.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Chuckster's risers work very well for me.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
ya Chucksters but last time I emailed him with some questions I never heard back, but another thing with his risers is there is no elbow bend in them, they go straight up so your only pullback would be the triple-tree angle, 2 inches up but probably less than an inch back

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
there's risers from Scootworks, the Phat or Phat II risers they sell, you can get those direct or from ebay or amazon, then there's Aeromach in North Carolina, there's Barons risers and I forget who else, there's also the option of replacing your handlebars, but the only downside to that is the cables might or might not need changing, some makers have cable kits that you can get along with new bars

·
BOTM Winner, September 2016
41 Posts
Krome works has bars for baggers that come out away from the fairing standard 1 inch with a bunch of heights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With how close the radio section of my Quadzilla fairing is to the risers, (hanging over them, actually) I would not have room for risers.

Bars seem to be the route I need to take.

I shall look into Krome Works, and another option seems to be through Yamaha. I found a big Yamaha cruiser in Augusta that preliminary measurements seem to tell me that they may fit my needs exactly. If I have time tomorrow, I shall head down there with a pair of tape measures to make the measurements I need to take. With any luck, I will have found what I need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts