Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I recently bought a 2020 Vulcan s cafe and I am looking at crash bars. Puig and R&G seem to be the ones that people like the best but someone on fb said that puig won’t fit if you have extended controls...has anyone heard this? Also it seems like all R&G are out of stock everywhere!

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
219 Posts
The puig bars block off the holes for extended controls, there may be a work around however I use the mid controls so have not attempted.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the puig ones (with mid reach controls)... they look like they match the factory bars. also, the other day I dropped my bike (more like set it down softly after it tipped beyond the point of no return) and I’m so glad I had them installed... nicely protected everything.... as opposed to the first time I dropped the bike and it landed on me pinning my leg (which led to me getting the bars).

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got my bars from ebay, Saved the bike when I pulled up to the lights and my knee cap decided it was a good time to dislocate........ Not sure what was more painful, my ego getting bruised or not realising the handlebar had been knocked down and hit and scratched the tank on the next corner....Grrrrrrrrrrr

Really glad I had the bars, and for chineesium they are actually well made and the tube wasn't paper thin. Only cost about $170 Aud, so would probably be just over a $100 US.

Regards ... PendDraig.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts