Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

CoolAss is designed to protect your seat AND your BUTT. Cooler is better. Dryer is better.

BUT, most importantly - protected is BEST! You want to protect your investment, right? Below is what an unprotected seat looks like after time in the sun, heat and rain. Don't let this happen to your ride! Get a CoolAss! Unconditionally guaranteed.

Best,

Brian

Attachments

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
My baby stays in the garage. When she's out my seat is covering hers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CoolAss Protection for Your Seat

My baby stays in the garage. When she's out my seat is covering hers.
Haha - understood. But we all stop off for a cold one now and then, right? Or ride to a rally or other enjoyable venue w/ friends and fellow bikers, right?

Jan and I got to where we would never - even for the shortest time - get off our bikes w/o putting CoolAss on. About a minute of effort saves a scorched, uncomfortable butt - and keeps the seat looking like new w/o having to treat w/ leather or vinyl conditioners all the time.

Be safe,

Brian

·
Registered
894 Posts
Soooo . . . What does a coolass look like?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CoolAss BOGO Offer!

Hello all:

Even though summer is officially still a few weeks away, backyard bar-b-ques have already begun and - unfortunately - our Vulcan seats are getting grill HOT quickly when parked in the sun! Don't toast your buns this summer!

Gotta get a CoolAss! And for a limited time, but one and get one for a friend, fellow rider or significant other at half-price! We'll throw in an extra free CoolAss koozie, too.

Just visit our website Genuine CoolAss Seat Covers for Motorcycles and enter Promotion Code toasted.

Be safe and stay COOL!

Best,

Brian

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts