Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member, BOTM Winner, June 2016
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It happens on my computer and my phone (and used to happen with yahoo until I paid their $3.50/mth subscription rate) that the first page is so loaded with small movies loading up as advertisements that it freezes the screen on and off and it takes several attempts to log in. I can click on user name or password and it takes intermittent pauses before the whole name or password gets entered.

It's even worse on my phone where the screen will continually reset until I'm fast enough, or the screen pauses long enough, for me to get my name and password in.

Is it the number of ads appearing for a non-paid member? It's not a problem once I get signed in, it's just a big problem trying to sign in.

·
Premium Member, BOTM Winner, June 2016
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My stuff is old. Like, really old. I get a phone and use it til the death and just fix it and replace screens and batteries if they die =)

Maybe I need to upgrade....

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sounds like your computer is infected with adware. You can download free software to help clean it up. I usually go to cnet and select downloads with a top rating.

·
Administrator
438 Posts
^ in addition to that, make sure you check off the 'Remember Me' option next to your login credentials so you don't have to enter your info and struggle to sign in because of these ads.

Let us know if these suggestions work for you and/or if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Administrator
438 Posts
I would advise that you run a malware check as suggested above.
Can you give that a shot and let us know how that workout for you afterwards?

Richard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts