Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's REALLY impressive, a 1st gear only burnout. Stupid.
Just having a little fun burning off an old tire. New tire set to be installed the next day. I had no idea a fellow member would be so upset the he felt the need to make a comment such as yours. Perhaps you should avoid any further posts of mine in case they offend as this one has.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dude. Most of us don't have that type disposition. I actually did that between stop lights last summer. I went through two tires last year and figured it was time to stop doing such things. It might have contributed to my shift fork issue as well.

Hey, your getting a new tire anyways. Why not have some fun!!!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Just having a little fun burning off an old tire. New tire set to be installed the next day. I had no idea a fellow member would be so upset the he felt the need to make a comment such as yours. Perhaps you should avoid any further posts of mine in case they offend as this one has.
Yeah sorry, had a sh!t day. You caught the fallout, it wasn't supposed to be so offensive.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New front and rear Avon Cobras on the bike now. I only got to ride for 30 minutes on the new tires before being sent out of town to work for a month. Anyway, I am impressed with the Cobras so far. Bike handles great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts