Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to see if everyone had heard that Romney is a Murderer ?
Can you believe it, one of the guys his company fired lost his wife to cancer 6 years after the company was closed and 7 years after Romney had left Bain. I cant believe Romney did this..
No worries though its gonna be law we dont have to work to get on welfare, so i will always have gas money...
Things are looking especially good here, beginning 8/1/12 We Can get abortion pills from my local Catholic Church & if they run out the Baptist should have some..
And i especially feel safer since the White House is gonna sign the UN resolution on gun control those crooks will be runnin to turn in their heat..
And all the illegal aliens will be legal so we dont have to sweat them robbing us, hell they will be to busy working.. And the coolest part of this , if they had forged documents all is forgiven. Wonder if i can get some, wait its only legal to use forged papers if you were here illegaly...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Reid's unfounded accusation about taxes really is about the taxes. :rolleyes:
You forgot to mention Romney is a tax dodger/felon & murderer, im wondering why he isnt in prison......

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You ain't gotta worry if you get sick either.

We are all getting FREE medical care now.

It is going to be so good that we are going to be able to provide care for12,000,000 more people, and it is going to save us money!!!

1. Provide free healthcare
2. ?????
3. Profit!

SEE HOW SIMPLE!

Scott

·
Registered
152 Posts
puppet master

UH? UH? Look they made me the puppet master.
All they did was paint him black and pull his ears.
That's the same guy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I heard we are doing so well, we will start giving billions more to other countries.
We will be forgiven the debts that we owe other countries. They are actually shutting down major illegal drugs. Women are deciding to have their originally unwanted babies. Scientist have a solution to the terrible global warming that you and I have caused and next year the rain will be all spread out in right places at the right time. Major oil discoveries in TX will mean by 2013 gas will be 2 bucks a gallon.

All this has been possible because we have all voted for the right people in our government. Gosh! It's going to be heaven on earth!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts