Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got 2 custom power commander maps for sale for a vulcan 900 with BAK pipes and powercommander, maps made 52 hp and 54 hp much better then stock maps bike runs great with both maps will give u both and u pick what one u wanna use. i take palpay 20 buck for each let me know if u want one. trust me better then the powercommander site bike was just custom tuned today so map is great

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah well when i asked if anyone had a map no one offered so i just spent 400 on a custom tune so for 20bucks i am helping out i am saving someone 380 so thank you very much

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2010 900 Lt with the Barons Big Air Kit and 3" HC straights. Any ideas on what map to use?
I have the Power Commander V, replacing the Cobra FI2000r.
Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
215 Posts
You can't just grab someone's power commander map that was tuned for a specific motorcycle in a specific location and expect it to run as well on bike2 as it did on bike1. There are way to many factors effecting an air to fuel ratio for that. May as well just go download a free map from the Power Commander website. No two bikes will ever be tuned 100% the same to achieve a similar power curve...don't care if you take two motors built by the same individuals on an assembly line on the same day, send them to the same tuner on the same day with the same modifications... those to bikes will have two maps that won't even be comparable to each other.

Hell of a second post, eh? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts