·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
Is it me you want to talk too?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes sir, I was looking for PCV map and according to the forum you are the man.
I received a PM from another member with a copy of your map, not sure if it is for my setup or not but will give it a try.
2015 Vaquero freedom performance true dual exhaust, K&N airfilter with stock housing.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #524 ·
I feel it will work fine for you.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Dave

dave - could you please email me the PCV map? [email protected] It’s for a 2015 voyager, cobra triflo slip-on’s and k&n air filter.

thanks!
Ditch the tuner and go with Ivan's flash! You'll never regret it. Far better to change the settings with tried & tested ones at root - than to try to piggy-back a few small changes further down the process.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dave

dave - could you please email me the PCV map? [email protected] It’s for a 2015 voyager, cobra triflo slip-on’s and k&n air filter.

thanks!
Hi Dave I have been using one of your maps and it is working fine I only did some miner adjustment , but now i am adding a chuckster Big Air Kit so now It will have the cobra trioval and the big air kit ,I have the 2015 voyager abs do you have a pcv map for my set up ? if you do could you send me one? at [email protected]
Thank you
Irving

·
Registered
61 Posts
I feel it will work fine for you.
Hi Dave I have been using one of your maps and it is working fine I only did some miner adjustment , but now i am adding a chuckster Big Air Kit so now It will have the cobra trioval and the big air kit ,I have the 2015 voyager abs do you have a pcv map for my set up ? if you do could you send me one? at [email protected]
Thank you
Irving

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thank you
Irving
sorry Iowa that was for Dave

·
Registered
2010 Kawasaki voyager vn1700
3 Posts
I recently installed a PCV on my 2010 Vulcan 1700 Nomad after adding Cobra Tri-Oval slip-on pipes and a K&N filter. The stock map caused a lot of popping on the decel and the mix was rich. I emailed Power Commader and they sent me a revised map the next day. The new map reduced my popping problem by 90% and the bike now runs way better than before. If anybody wants a copy of the map, please send me your email address and I will forward it to you.
Please send that map to [email protected].

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #532 ·
Reactions: Peg

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's good to see you still around David (y)

·
Registered
2010 Kawasaki voyager vn1700
3 Posts
I have Vance & Hines slip ons with the Thunder air kit. I can't imagine that there would be all that much difference between the various mufflers, though these are a little louder than the Cobras which suggests less back pressure. At least your map should get me in the ballpark.
I would appreciate a copy of your map as well as any suggestions. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks!
I'd like a copy of that map if I could too. I have 2010 kawi Voyager with PCV 17-006

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #536 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes I will need your email address.
Mine is [email protected]
just found this

ive now contacted you as well in regards to a map for my vn1700

id love the option of getting a ivans tune however that works out to be alot of $$$ and downtime as im not in the us
however if anyoneis wrecking a vn1700 classic i could be interested in the ecu depending on price and if that could be sent straight to ivan before coming here

·
Registered
330 Posts
just found this

ive now contacted you as well in regards to a map for my vn1700

id love the option of getting a ivans tune however that works out to be alot of $$$ and downtime as im not in the us
however if anyoneis wrecking a vn1700 classic i could be interested in the ecu depending on price and if that could be sent straight to ivan before coming here
A few years ago a mate in Australia bought a used ECU on Ebay in USA and had it sent to me. I sent it to Ivan and paid Ivan via credit card. I sent it to my buddy in AU as a 'gift'.....as I recall it was $26 shipping US Postal. My buddy had sent me more than enough via Paypal to cover my cost of shipping to Ivan, paying Ivan for the flash and his shipping to me, and shipping cost to AU. Buddy told me to keep the balance and buy a good bottle of Scotch for my efforts. He had called Ivan at the beginning of this to get the right serial number on a used ECU to make sure it was the right one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for that will possibly be something ill have to start looking into once i start working again as the price do buy a ecu over here the only 2 ive found were $1000 AUD which i thought was crazy

unfortunately not much over here in regards to wrecking or even just aftermarket parts

one of the other things i plan on doing this year is getting a lindby style crash bar made up as well as the only options ive been able to find are the cobra round style which im not a fan off but again prices over here really suck i think the cheapest quote ive been given was $800

even just getting a new "basic" flat rear fender made up is in the same price range

had thought about getting the fibreglass bolt on style off ebay but not sure how well the fibreglass ones are built as id prefer to get one out of steel as i want to go a basic bagger look to also fill in the gap between rear guard and saddle bags

but foreverything ill probably be buying from the US tbh just need this virus to bugger off

just waiting on the weekend to try out davids map
huge difference in areas compared to my map that was done on a dyno as ive got some sections up at over 20 yet Davids are all alot lower than that so im not sure why mine are so high

A few years ago a mate in Australia bought a used ECU on Ebay in USA and had it sent to me. I sent it to Ivan and paid Ivan via credit card. I sent it to my buddy in AU as a 'gift'.....as I recall it was $26 shipping US Postal. My buddy had sent me more than enough via Paypal to cover my cost of shipping to Ivan, paying Ivan for the flash and his shipping to me, and shipping cost to AU. Buddy told me to keep the balance and buy a good bottle of Scotch for my efforts. He had called Ivan at the beginning of this to get the right serial number on a used ECU to make sure it was the right one.

521 - 540 of 540 Posts