Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
501 - 520 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would you happen to have a map that will work for a Vulcan 900 ??
I have installed a PCV, has baron slip on pipes and K&N air filter.
Tried the map offered by Dyno Jet, run worse and pops on decel.
Thanks, Dave

[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Vulcanhans any chance you would share that map? I have the exact set up and can't find the map anywhere. Let me know and I will PM you my email.

Cheers,
Robyn

QUOTE=Vulcanhans;148475]Thanks for posting those charts, Stevejack. I just set up my PCV with your numbers, and wow, what a difference! I have a stock air filter housing with a K&N filter element, and V&H dual slash slip-ons. Huge increase in torque, and now I can almost use 6th gear at legal speeds. A little bit of backfiring and popping at about 2k rpm, but I can live with it.

Thanks again for sharing. Much appreciated![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
894 Posts
Do Pedro a favor Robyn... Send your ECU to Ivan and have it re-flashed. Most of us have discarded our tuners now, and don't miss them even a little bit.

Reactions: auwing1978

·
Registered
330 Posts
Do Pedro a favor Robyn... Send your ECU to Ivan and have it re-flashed. Most of us have discarded our tuners now, and don't miss them even a little bit.
For sure. On the Voyager 1700 Facebook page, folks who had the tuners who Ivanized cannot get any buyers for their old tuners when they post them for sale. Having Ivan reflash my ECU last year will likely be the single best upgrade I will ever to do my 2016 Voyager

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks, Peg - I will definitely consider.

QUOTE=Peg;2950018]Do Pedro a favor Robyn... Send your ECU to Ivan and have it re-flashed. Most of us have discarded our tuners now, and don't miss them even a little bit.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you auwing for your advice as well!

QUOTE=auwing1978;2950370]
For sure. On the Voyager 1700 Facebook page, folks who had the tuners who Ivanized cannot get any buyers for their old tuners when they post them for sale. Having Ivan reflash my ECU last year will likely be the single best upgrade I will ever to do my 2016 Voyager[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
894 Posts
Send David Sheek a private message, Robyn. Make sure you send a PM, not just leaving a message on his profile, or he may not see it for a while. David started this thread to help out anyone with a PCV get a map to suit their setup, and even though he's totaled his bike now - I'm sure he'll still have a collection of maps he'd be more than willing to share.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PCV Map

I see everyone is recommending Ivan Flash, I will be sending ECU to Ivan and having it flashed but until I get a chance to do this, does anyone have MAP 2015 Vaquero with Freedom Performance Dual 4" with stock air filter? I tried to PM Dave but have to post 5 times before PM. Thanks in advance.:nerd:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nearly there... Couple more posts & you can ping Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just picked up a 2016 vn900. Putting cobra dragster pipes on but leaving all else stock. Do I need to remap right away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
894 Posts
I just picked up a 2016 vn900. Putting cobra dragster pipes on but leaving all else stock. Do I need to remap right away?

I'd say there's nothing better you can do for your bike than have Ivan flash the ECU, no matter what you've done to it... But you'll get a more informed opinion over in the 900 forum, not here in the 1700 one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd say there's nothing better you can do for your bike than have Ivan flash the ECU, no matter what you've done to it... But you'll get a more informed opinion over in the 900 forum, not here in the 1700 one.

Lol crap. Didn’t realize this was in the 1700. It came up as a recent and I didn’t look lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi guys I know the best is Ivan flash but I already have the pcv and I will use it until it die oops it did die, but they send me a new one for free,but still they do not have maps, I have the cobra 3 oval and the K&K air filter, fuel moto send me a map it run a lot better but still back fire ones in a wile ,I have the 2015 vulcan voyager abs fi 1700 , if any body have maps will be great if I can get one or two :) my email is [email protected]
thank you guys

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in a similar situation as irving - i already have the PCV installed on my '18 Voyager (with Cobra slip-ons and a Kuryakyn 9528 Alley Cat air cleaner) and would love to get an Ivan flash but can't afford to right now. Anyone know where i can find a map for this setup?

BTW, I have the PCV 17-064 if that makes a difference.

501 - 520 of 540 Posts