Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
481 - 500 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there

I have a 2012 voyager with KN filter, 3 voices corner, Power commander V 17-033, autotune, Vance & Hines slips on exhaust

If you have a MAP for my configuration, it will be appreciated

thx a lot in advance

stephouma at gmail.com

regards

stephane :wink2:

·
Registered
246 Posts
You don't need a custom map

"It is recommended to load a base map into the PCV that best corresponds to your bikes
current configuration. This will decrease the time in which it takes for the Auto Tune module
to achieve its target air/fuel"

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/support-released/manuals/IAT-300.06.pdf

Hi there

I have a 2012 voyager with KN filter, 3 voices corner, Power commander V 17-033, autotune, Vance & Hines slips on exhaust

thx a lot in advance

stephouma at gmail.com

regards

·
Registered
20 Posts
picked up a 2009 nomad with thunder cone shaped BAK and debaffled stock pipes. has a power commander 5 on it but just not running right would any one have a map for this.

Thanks in advance
Terry

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #484 ·
Hi there

thx a lot in advance

stephouma at gmail.com

regards

Just sent It to you.:)

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #485 ·
picked up a 2009 nomad with thunder cone shaped BAK and debaffled stock pipes. has a power commander 5 on it but just not running right would any one have a map for this.

Thanks in advance
Terry
I will need your email address.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got the best map so far and a great improvement over what i had. just popping when letting of to up shift.

Thanks for your assistance David

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone had good results running the auto tune module for the PCV? I used to run one on my race bikes with the Bazzaz tuners with medium results. Just hate to waste money on add ons that don't work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone have a MAP they could share.
2015 Vaquero 1700
Roaring Toyz BAK
Freedom Performance 2-1 Combat
PCV
Having a low gear decel pop. Thank you in advance!!
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #490 ·
Anyone have a MAP they could share.
2015 Vaquero 1700
Roaring Toyz BAK
Freedom Performance 2-1 Combat
PCV
Having a low gear decel pop. Thank you in advance!!
[email protected]

Giving you mine which did work very well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Giving you mine which did work very well.

Thank you sir!! Uploaded the MAP without issue, installed and noticed an immediate gain in performance. Took a little getting used to as the idle down is slightly more delayed, but I do like the results. I feel better about taking her out on the road now and hearing those new pipes growl. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi There

I have inegrated the MAP from David, and my bike is working well (thank you David ☺)

but the autotune was plugged too and I wanted to get the MAP from my bike with autotune table but it' at 0

Autotune is enable into the PCV and the can resistor is plugged too

somoene has already meet this pb?

thanks a lot

stef

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi There

I have inegrated the MAP from David, and my bike is working well (thank you David ☺)

but the autotune was plugged too and I wanted to get the MAP from my bike with autotune table but it' at 0

Autotune is enable into the PCV and the can resistor is plugged too

somoene has already meet this pb?

thanks a lot

stef
nobody has met this probleme?

thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All! New to the forums here! I have a 2011 Kawasaki Voyager 1700. I have installed Vance and Hines Twin Slash Round slip ons. I am running stock air as well. I installed a PCV on the bike yesterday with the map I thought was closest from power commander sight. I was having backfire after installing the slip ons mainly while decelerating or going down a hill. The PCV map took care of most of the backfire however still backfiring between 1500 and 1900 RPM on deceleration. Does anyone have suggestion? Or maybe a better map? Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2011 1&700 Nomad with Cobra Tri Ovals and a slip in K&N filter. Getting a lot of decal pop and my riding buddies say they can smell it running rich. Can anyone help me with a map? [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maps for Vulcan 1700 vaquero 2015
I would required map for power commander 5 with the following combination freedom performance true dual 4 inches pipes exhaust kuryakan air intake with k&n air filter it starts popping while decel it's totally a mess running so lean with low torque how can I get rid off this

·
Registered
894 Posts
The best way you can get rid of popping & lean running? Send your ECU to Ivan for a re-flash, and either zero out your PCV or remove it entirely.

481 - 500 of 540 Posts