Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Vaquero with V&H 2 into 1 Pro Pipe with Thunder mfg., Tornado Air Kit or "big air" kit. I am looking for a custom map with the "same" set up. I have the Power Commander V with fuel and ignition. Any one who has a custom map with the same setup and would let me use it, I would like to try it to see if it improves performance. All help would be greatly appreciated. There is no Dyno Tuning center within 100 miles of my home.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I have a 2012 Vaquero with V&H 2 into 1 Pro Pipe with Thunder mfg., Tornado Air Kit or "big air" kit. I am looking for a custom map with the "same" set up. I have the Power Commander V with fuel and ignition. Any one who has a custom map with the same setup and would let me use it, I would like to try it to see if it improves performance. All help would be greatly appreciated. There is no Dyno Tuning center within 100 miles of my home.
re is a thread dedicated to this. I'd get you a link but I'm on my iPad and that's hard to do. Search the 1700 forum and you should be an,e to find it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I searched the 1700 forum but unable to find. I know what you mean about the IPad that is what I use at home which may be why I cant find it. If by chance you run across it please post the link. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts