Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale one used power commander V unit with all mounting hardware plus Usb cable no box or instructions but you can get these right off the website this unit was on my vaquero for 6000 mile I recently went back to stock .My loss is your gain unit is in great condition .$175.00 shipped anywhere in the continental united states Pay pal only
Soldsoldsoldsold

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
I sent you a PM. I'm interested in your PCV, but I have some questions. I know very little (in fact nothing) about fuel processors and I'm a little afraid I'm going to screw something up. Right now I'm running stock everything, but V&H slip-ons. Marbled the fresh air intake, but nothing else.

for sale one used power commander V unit with all mounting hardware plus Usb cable no box or instructions but you can get these right off the website this unit was on my vaquero for 6000 mile I recently went back to stock .My loss is your gain unit is in great condition .$175.00 shipped anywhere in the continental united states Pay pal only

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent you a pm !!! My set up was just Vance and Hines slip ons the rest was stock pretty easy to put on maybe 45 mins top you will need to download a map the one that is in the unit right now is the correct one for your setup though .

·
Registered
191 Posts
Did you have to pull off the tank or just lift the rear to get to everything for the install?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you have to pull off the tank or just lift the rear to get to everything for the install?

Just lift the tank you can even leave the air cleaner on if your hands are small enough only two wires . I will see if I can print you some directions they are pretty straight forward .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just lift the tank you can even leave the air cleaner on if your hands are small enough only two wires . I will see if I can print you some directions they are pretty straight forward .
Just printed out instructions I crossed off one step that is not needed for this unit I will send them with . thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know this is sold but I'm looking at these new. Finding vastly different pricing and even diff looking harnesses. Needless to say I'm confused. Some seem to have the old PCIII looking harness and some have a harness with what looks to be two black connectors. Any advice? I'm looking to do the PCV and then tweak from there on my '11 Vaq with V&H slipons. Stock air box with plugged hose at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts