Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER V FUEL INJECTION MODULE (part number 17-006) for sale. This unit was bought for a Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic. It will fit 2009-2014 Vulcan 1700 Classics for sure. You will have to check the Power Commanders V web-site to be sure it will fit your model bike. You just have to put in your make, model and year to see if part number 17-006 was made for your bike. This Module sells for $399.99 on the Dynojet Power Commanders web-site.

This unit is NEW. It was never installed on my bike. Comes with everything but the original box. Included are The PCV module, wire connectors, USB cable and instructions. Power Commanders web-site has many different maps already designed for your particular bike and modifications. These downloads are free.

There are supposed to be 18 different motorcycles models that this module will fit but I am using a model chart that was created on eBay's sell site that was created when this module was sold before. I do not know how accurate this chart is but I do know this module 17-006 will fit 2009-2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic or Classic LT.

Go to eBay's web site and type in item #253656623467 in the search box

1 - 1 of 1 Posts