Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share my experience:

I had the Power Commander V installed and it felt a little better. I have the Vance & Hines slash cut, and a K&N air filter. The bike had popping on deceleration but felt a bit more powerful. Initially the mechanic told me they downloaded the right program for my bike. I did a little research and found out that they don't have a program for the pipes and air filter I have on my bike. I researched their web site and found a company in Hialeah Fl that is recommended by them for tuning. Hialeah was a little far but I needed to put my mind to rest, not feeling totally happy with the original install.Today I took it to Jam Tek performance in hialeah, Jaime the mechanic tuned the power commander for me. It cost me $250.00 to get it done. First off I would highly recommend this shop, secondly I feel I have a new Motorcycle. My bike now runs cooler, I gained 5 hp. and 8 ft./tq on the dyno. After they finished I drove it on the highway and felt a big difference in power and better gas mileage.

I wanted to share my experience to let you all know that it is worth every penny to get the Power Commander properly tuned, I'm really happy with the results.

Ride Safe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts