Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a map for the cobra slashdowns and powerflo intake other than the generic that comes with it?

I plan on getting it tuned eventualy when i have time/funds, but in the mean time she bogs a bit sometimes and im looking for a map to build on temporarily.

on another note,i am toying with the idea of ditching the PC and just getting the cobra powerpro auto.

Anyone have the powerpro, and does it work well? any popping on decel? is it able to keep up with quick throttle openings?

thanks yall

·
Registered
136 Posts
Darkfire I hope this helps you in your decision. I added the power pro to my bike along with a set of Road burner 3 in drag pros. Now as far as the power pro functions. The bike feels like it runs smoother and there is no lag on the throttle and it keeps up just fine with heavy throttle. Now as for decel pop I had quite a bit of it but I think it was more the pipes. Never heard it with stock pipes but the open exhaust let me know about it. I added a set of smart parts hard Kore baffles ( due to the pipes being dbag loud) and the decel pop is all gone and the bike still performs and sound great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any kind of intake? I never had any popping until i installed the powerflo intake so im not sure what i need to adjust to remedy it

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
Power Pro auto processor works great. I have the big 3 and have had no issues with processor what so ever.

What octane fuel are you running? It's recommended to use 87 octane on the 900's here in the states. Higher octanes will result in the popping on decel due to unburned fuel igniting in the pipes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts