Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Last Week I Had Installed Black Hardkrome Classics And Pc Iii.all Was Good Till I Stopped For Gas On The Way Home,when I Tried To Start The Bike It Would Not Catch.well After Speaking To The Service Center I Disconnected The Pc From The Efi And Connected Them Back Stock And It Started.(all This Done At The Gas Pump).well Back At The Service Shop Today And We Figured Out Its The Harness Not The Unit.well Pc Support Tried To Make It Seem Like The Service Center Did Something Wrong And Did Not Want To Replace The Harness.well After About 2 Hours Of Back And Forth We Got Them To Accept A Return Of The Unit,basicly I Have To Send It Back And Wait For Them To Send Me Back A New One.my Complaint Is It Was On For A Total Of 1 Hour Before It Died If They Back Their Product Why Wouldnt They Want To Replace It Insted Of Trying To Put The Blame On The Service Center?anybody Else Had A Problem With Pc Support????

·
Registered
941 Posts
Do you get tired of always pressing the shift button at the start of every word?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Wow, I had no idea reading something with caps would be so difficult.....I think my head was mentally stopping and going the whole time....phew, I need a a smoke.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wow, I had no idea reading something with caps would be so difficult.....I think my head was mentally stopping and going the whole time....phew, I need a a smoke.
ROFL
I was on another forum and there was a guy who wouldn't put in spaces between words. Yeah the shift on all the words is weird to read.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
¿ʇnoqɐ buıʞ1ɐʇ sʎnb noʎ ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥʍ ¿ǝɯ oʇ ǝuıɟ pǝʞoo1 ¿¿pɐǝɹ oʇ pɹɐɥ ;) :D
ROTFLMAO!

As for their customer service, sadly, that doesn't suprise me. That kind of attitude(pass the buck)seems to be more and more prevelant these days. In the industry I'm in(welding/manufacturing)we see that kind of BS attitude everyday. Just an example, we used to buy our powder coat from vendor X, we got a run of bad product from them, we call them, they come look at the product, determine that there is a problem on their end, and tell us, "sorry, there's nothing we can do" WTF! We warrantied our customers to the tune of over $250,000 for their mistake after we had spent millions(literally)with them. We have satisfied customers and a new powdercoat supplier.

Finding "stand-up" businesses is getting harder and harder these days, if you find one, make sure everyones knows, these are companies that deserve to be in business. The rest will get sorted out as customers are being more and more selective where they spend their hard earned money.

Sorry about that, rant-off:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts