Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morning forum, I'm running a BAC, and V and H 2 into 1 Pro Pipe. I just received my PCV w/Ignition. I'd so appreciate a few maps to start with. I currently have the FI2000 on the bike and it is not a smooth power curve and it's very lean on decel, giving me way too much popping etc. Upon recommendations I've bit the bullet and bought the new controller. It'll go on this weekend with a robust amount of testing. Any successfully maps would be appreciated. More about performance than economy fyi!

Thanks all! Be safe.. Have fun!

Karatemoto

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
I need your email address to send.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I wish I knew why your map made my idle all squirelly David.:confused:

Been running Element 80s Map and man the bike is running smoothe. But no ignition table, only a fuel map.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hmmm Define squirelly . .
:laugh2:
The bike started searching on idle going up and down. I removed some timing advance in the 1250 rpm down and it smoothed out a bit, so I decided to use a different map until I can get ignition tuned on a dyno by a master. David's map may work for you just fine. Give it a shot. Others have had great success with it. :grin2:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hockeynut52

Thanks! will do...

The bike started searching on idle going up and down. I removed some timing advance in the 1250 rpm down and it smoothed out a bit, so I decided to use a different map until I can get ignition tuned on a dyno by a master. David's map may work for you just fine. Give it a shot. Others have had great success with it. :grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts