Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you put where you live on your on your avatar when i joined i never put where im from

·
Registered
176 Posts
Should these changes happen immediately or does someone have to intiate something for changes to take place. I tried editing my profile a week or two ago and the new prifole hasn't shown up. When I go back to look at my user cp where it says edit profile, the boxes I changed before are blank. Should my last changes be in these boxes or is there a place to look at my current profile (not in the edit mode)?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Should these changes happen immediately or does someone have to intiate something for changes to take place. I tried editing my profile a week or two ago and the new prifole hasn't shown up. When I go back to look at my user cp where it says edit profile, the boxes I changed before are blank. Should my last changes be in these boxes or is there a place to look at my current profile (not in the edit mode)?
Don't forget the 'save changes' button at the bottom of the page!:)

·
Administrator
11,997 Posts
All I can think of is that you hit reset instead of save. It is pretty straight forward, you fill in the fields and hit save. Try again, maybe just change one so you don't waste a ton of time, save it and let me know it if sticks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts