Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I haven't even put any miles on my new bike, but I am looking to change out the seat ASAP. Wich no doubt because I want a solo seat, they are few and far between on the vulcan because of the retarded mounting. :mad: Anyways I wil find one. I think the Granucci solo seat might be the ticket. http://www.granucciseatsusa.com/product/GR203SIS.html Anyways post away I really want to see some! be sure to post the manufacturer/name/one off job too! Thanks guys. This site is great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here you go. The seat is a saddleman solo and I love it. Hope the pics work as it is my first time posting pics.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
84 Posts
I did the Saddlemen Renegade Tattoo flame. Super comfy. Only took 5 minutes to install. Real easy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
anybody else? your comfort level would be a plus too. Now Im considering the willie & max black label solo seat. any reviews here?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well, unless someone post's some negative info on the W&M seat very soon, I will be ordering it this week and providing an update soon. I will actually probably use this seat to travel from MD to TN on, as the 2 reviews I have found on it place it above the factory's seat comfort levels. I will provide a review on it shortly after it arrives. As well as some pictures of it on a CLASSIC!

Just an update I was able to get the willie & max solo seat off www.motorcycle-superstore.com for 220 bux! :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
If you didn't already pay for it, enter code C073110CI its $5 off of your order. I got the coupon from my last purchase from them. Just trying to help a member out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I concur! Beautiful... These vulcans are one of the few jap bikes that I believe have a little bit of soul underneath. A little style. We just need to help bring it out! At least thats why I bought mine, the engineering of today, a low price and some style too...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts