Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
‘95 Vulcan 800 Custom
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve taken the dive into cycling over the past several months. Some of you have seen my progress and I really have come to appreciate this forum for the wealth of knowledge here. I wonder what your thoughts are on a later model 900B are. I have an opportunity to get a 2020 900B I’m getting wild ideas about all the possibilities 😆

My 95 800A is very much a keeper but I’d like to hear from some of you regarding these 900’s as it’s all new to me.

·
Super Moderator
4,789 Posts
Hi Boodah. The 900s are great all around bikes. I liked mine but sold it after a year because I like the way a heavier bike rides and wanted more power. Always felt the rider’s riding style should dictate which bike. If you plan to, or if the larger bike will intice you to doing more long distance, a lot of two up riding, or just like the ride quality, get a 1700. Proven engine still in production, good parts and accessory availability, and more power. You can always keep the 800 for around town and short hops. The only thing better than a new or newer bike is two bikes. 😀

·
Registered
2008 Vulcan 900
113 Posts
The 900 is nice, I have no legitimate complaints on it, but I agree with everything that Tourer said. If I were to get a second bike, for road purposes, I would definitely want a bigger model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts