Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to get a quick count on people who would be interested in getting a pair of these levers for their Vulcan 900.

I don't think they are available for the Vulcan 900 but I have a guy checking multiple venders for me. I'll keep everyone posted I just wanted to see who would be interested.

See pic

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would love to get the first set for my bike what i would really like is skeleton bone levers but those blades look like they would go with my bike nicely Vote me in for wanting them

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do fellas. I should be hearing back from someone soon. I told them when they become available to email me and I'd post it here so everyone can give them some business. I am hoping that gets them to move things along a little faster.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Gillis I feel ya on the black. That's what I'm wanting as well. I'll let ya guys know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's 8 of us so far. Not too bad for a starter thread. Man I hope these people get back with me soon. If anyone else happens to see anything floating around out there please post here. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright guys so here's the update. I just got off the phone with one of several Pro-One Billet Blade Lever dealer and manufacture. As of thus far there are no plans on making this lever for this bike. However, the guy that I spoke with gave me a number for a guy that he knew that was very involved with this lever so I gave that guy a call. Apparently the guy he gave me was the designer of the lever! Shwing! So he told me to take some pictures of the handle bar/lever set up for the Vulcan and send him pics (which I did right away) and he said he's going to find the closest match possible for me. He said the other option was that he could try and find a whole new set up for me that would fit the bike to include (the resevour, the starter/kill switch, the horn, blinkers etc...) that would fit the levers as well as fit the bike. That seems like a lengthy and possibly expensive route. But he's working on it either way. I'll let you guys know what I come up with.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sick

i would like a chrome set... these are sick.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Love the look as well!

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
I searched for different levers. I like the blade ones as well. Everyone I have spoken to says they do not make them for the 9. So if someone has "a Guy".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts