Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I'm in my 90's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought my first motorcycle at 25, and it was the 2010 Vulcan 900 that is associated with my account. I have never really had the desire for a sports bike or otherwise. I don't really have many speed-demons in me anymore. I got that out of my system as a teenager in a Firebird lol.

I've really always just wanted a cruiser to 'sit back and relax on a two-wheeled lazy-boy, that still has some fun giddy-up'.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in my 50's, and picked up my Vulcan S on Thursday. It's my first bike, and i only got my bike license last fall - so I'm a newbie. Always liked bikes, and getting one was on my bucket list, but I never had a desire for a sports bike. I just want to cruise around the countryside with my friends... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
My first bike was a cbr 250 i was 26 at the time and just loved how sport bikes looked so cool all those edges, i actually though cruisers were the ugliest form of motorcycles and would never own one. A year later i tried one of those supersports a yamaha r6 and man that scared me so bad haha, i still loved sport bikes so i got a ninja 300 and thought i'd always have that. Now being 31 my perspective has changed completely, I really like the looks of the cruisers, the comfort and got me my vulcan s and i couldn't be happier. I still like sport bikes they look great but now i just want to cruise.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not allowed to vote, but 34.
Have been riding since 24, mostly sportbikes and streetfighter, but suddenly fell in love with all that cruiser-chrome-beard-travel-etc. stuff. Getting older, I suppose :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Started fixing and riding friends mini bikes, QA 50 & XR75, Trail 70 Honda’s, 125 & 250 Yamaha’s, age 13. Still riding at 60. 1st street bike ‘65 Honda Cb 160 rebuilt laid down 6x, Kaw 440, Yam 750 Virago, several friends bikes - Harley’s & police bikes. Now ‘12 Kaw vn1700 Nomad best so far, but selling it at 35000 miles as I just got an 02 TBird. Thinking pocket bike or Harley in my future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
36 here. 5th bike, 3 still remain.. all sport bikes, this is my first cruiser. Purchased about 2 weeks ago ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm (gulp!) 50 years old.
Started out with an italjet 25, progressed through dirt bikes, rode mostly kz 650, 750t, and 1000 cc bikes. Took a long hiatus from riding and am currently on a 2005 Vulcan 800. Loving this bike more than any of the others

·
Registered
17 Posts
Currently 58. Started on Honda MT 125, then XL 250. Rode other bikes on occasion, Z-1R and Nighthawk 650 in the 80's. Got back into riding after kids left home. Really like the pace of cruisers and wife can ride along when she wants. Like classic Japanese bikes too. This forum gives me the confidence and knowledge to accomplish tasks that are probably beyond my skill level.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just turned 40 in May. Got my first bike last weekend. Used '06 Vulcan 900B. Was going to be for my wife and I to ride together. She decided she wanted one of her own and got an '08 Vulcan 500 this week. We just got our Texas motorcycle endorsement on our driver license a week ago after taking the class. Both of us had not ridden before. She just turned 36 this month.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 112 Posts