• I'm in my 90's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the articles out there about younger people not into cruisers or motorcycles at all for that matter lets see who is riding these bikes. At least in this forum. Poll will be open ended and totally anonymous.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wolfy,your vote didn't show up.Only showing me and 1 other 50's.

For what it's worth,this is my first cruiser,in my 50's,but...ever since I was in my early teens I lusted after big hogs.Lack of funds is all that kept me off one till now

·
Registered
620 Posts
81.....82 in May if I make it..

Been riding again since 08 after a 53 year layoff....

5/22/18......Edit: I retired from riding last week because I just feel it is time and I don't want to get hurt or hurt anybody in case my brain/body malfunctions...Nice to be the oldest one...I still could ride if I wanted to, and very well, but it is time..I am at peace with it.
Bob

·
Registered
99 Posts
With all the articles out there about younger people not into cruisers or motorcycles at all for that matter lets see who is riding these bikes. At least in this forum. Poll will be open ended and totally anonymous.
First cruiser at 46.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
My first cruiser-like-ish was a GS450L at age 33. I briefly owned a Marauder in mid-2016 but never got it running right. Heph is my first real cruiser that actually goes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wolfy,your vote didn't show up.Only showing me and 1 other 50's.

For what it's worth,this is my first cruiser,in my 50's,but...ever since I was in my early teens I lusted after big hogs.Lack of funds is all that kept me off one till now
The reason it didn't show up was because I was on Tapatalk and the voting option was not available there. I had to check-in to the regular forum-site to do that. So, it looks like little ol' me is the sole 70s dude here, so far, and that's OK by me.....I prefer riding alone anyway.:grin2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
31 here. Just bought my first bike......2017 Vulcan S. I started with the idea of jumping on a Ninja 650 but that went out the window for a few reasons.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Turning 70 very soon and I feel great and do very well but my wife and kids are really hard on me. They want me to call it quits in the worst way. This may be the last year.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I will turn 65 this July. Started riding just over 10 years ago at 55.

·
Registered
4 Posts
28, turning 29 in April, sold my Ninja that I had for ten years at the beginning of 2017 and just bought a 2013 Vulcan 900 last week. I guess it's true what they say, kids will change you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,855 Posts
Hi, My name is Bob and I'm addicted to cruisers.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hi, My name is Bob and I'm addicted to cruisers.
And what a beautiful addiction to have!!!:grin2::grin2::grin2:

Rode a bike in my late college years (maybe 2 years max) untill a crash, recover in 2 weeks but never had the $$$ to replace the bike.... After a few years, when a saw my 48th birthday coming up :surprise::surprise:, I just could not keep putting my family and work ahead of the dream (now addiction).

After 24 years, right in front of my wife's surprised look, I went to pick up my Vulcan 1600 Classic :devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:

Seven years and around 32,000 smiles later (on the 1600 and now on the V2K), I can't still not shake off the awesome feeling of passing cars on the freeway as I rode it home!!!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts