Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry if this is on here I have been searching but yet cant find what i need :(
I have 09 vulcan 900 lt
I am havening cobra speedster longs and pc111 put on but for the life of me I cant find a hypercharger or link to the one I need to buy for mine since its fuel injected.
Im new here so sorry if I posted something thats all ready been posted on.
This is my first bike so yes I am dumb about bikes but I would love to learn so if I asked something stupid fill free to laugh lol.
Any how if any one could toss me a alink or a name on the one I want so i can buy thank u very much for ur time

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
If you log on and join the Delphi VNOG group you can find the link to the Meancycles discount worth 5% off your order AND anything over 100 bucks is free shipping. Call JC up and talk to the man he'll make sure you get everything you need for a painless Hypercharger install.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Kuryakyn makes a hypercharger for the Vulcan 900. I'm gonna post the link below... If you google it, you may be able to find it cheaper, but at least you'll know what to look for. If you don't like that particular one, just google "Vulcan 900 Hypercharger"

http://www.westendmotorsports.com/kuryakynthunder-manufacturing-series-hypercharger-brfor-vulcan-06up-p-8895.html

That link is the Hypercharger for the Vulcan 900 model year 2006- Present... Hope ya find what you are looking for
I was looking at that link. Seems from the research I have done, that is a pretty good price for the hyper and the mounting plate. But I am wondering if it comes with the filter or if you have to buy that separately?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts