Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to place an image of my bike in my posts but do not know how. Would someone please advise?

·
Registered
56 Posts
i have a account with photobucket with my pics, but cant get them to upload to the forum. what am i doing wrong?????

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the replies guys. I was thinking about an image like MN-Nomad uses in his sig. I know how to post a link to images hosted on another site like photobucket but is that what MN-Nomads sig is?.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey CHill, just go to the user control panel(CP) and select "edit signature" scroll down that page until you see the signature picture section at the bottom. That is where you can upload your pic. Good Luck:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now I am a free member and I just found out free members are not allowed sig pics.:( I'll have to wait a while before I can become a paid member then I can up my bike image. Thanks to all who replied to my post.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks bhoisington, Please forgive me if I'm being thick but I do not see an image in your sig. As a matter of fact I can't see your sig at all. Am I doing something wrong?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts