Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, does anyone know where i might could get dual exhaust system (one pipe/muffler on each side) for a 1998 vulcan 1500 classic E.
Preesh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know, so im askin, will nomad pieces/parts fit my classic E1? one would think so, but one never knows
thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I really want to do the Nomad true dual exhaust on my 1500 classic as well. I would think it would work. Might have to make a mount for the left side muffler. I was told that the pipes hang to low on the classic however. The front end and frame look identical in photos however.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I really want to do the Nomad true dual exhaust on my 1500 classic as well. I would think it would work. Might have to make a mount for the left side muffler. I was told that the pipes hang to low on the classic, however. The front end and frame look identical in photos however.

I wouldn't use visual inspection to determine fitment. These bikes have minor differences in the frames between carbed and Fi, (so that some accessories won't fit) and if I'm not mistaken between models of bike. The serial number for the NOamd frame is 2160-1677 while the Classic is 32160-1577. What those differences are or how different they are is better left to someone with more knowledge like sfair or Bandit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
long time ago i put pipes on a 750 honda from completely different make, final analysis i had to uh . . 'english' the mufflers into place a bit. using a bottle jack with a slightly bigger diameter pipe as the pusher so as not to damage the pipe too bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts