Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some favorite place you guys are posting your pictures to upload to the site? I've just used the ATTACH method and the pics are very small, not like some of the others I've seen.

·
Administrator
11,999 Posts
I use Googles free Picasa app. You use the app on your PC and organize, edit all your photos, then you choose what to upload and whether to make that album public or private.

·
Registered
305 Posts
use photobucket, then copy the url's from the list they give you. you want to use the url from where it says photos for forums then after you copy it you want to paste it in your post or thread and when you go to post it, full size pics will appear.

·
Registered
305 Posts
when the photos are shown on photobucket, click on share and copy where it says photos for forums then after you copy it paste it in your post and it should come out like this, here is my baby.:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice bike! Where did you get the driver backrest?
Ebay for 95.00 mounts underneath the stock bracket for the pavillion seat quick release. Can get it studded or plain and slides on and off in seconds. Its a cheap way to make stock seat more comfortable.

·
Registered
145 Posts
[/IMG]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts