Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been working on putting my new rims on my 06 900 classic. I can't complete it until I get new oil seals for the new rims and a new cotter pin for the rear axle. Hopefully the dealer will have those parts in early next week. Until then, here are some pics of how it is looking. I went with the RC Components Epic with 18's in front and rear and a 200 rear tire. Got them from Bikers Image. Best place to deal with.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Love those wheels.
Been thinking of some RC component wheels myself.
Can't wait to see how they look when your bike is put back together

Did the pulley come with the wheel?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I bought the rims, tires (they mounted and balanced them), front rotor, and pulley. Everything was sold seperate. Unfortunately you cannot get the rear rotor so I have to use the stock.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks awsome, really want some new wheels for my custom but don't see spending that much money right now. But cant wait to see the finished photos of yours.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is that pulley on their correctly, I don't know if it only goes on one way or not but it doesn't look like the spokes on the pulley line up with the wheel but maybe its just the pic.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
David,
I temporarily put the pulley on just to see how it looks and take some pics. When I get my oil seals I will put it on where they line up a little better before I do the final mount.

Doughrek,
I am not sure what the width of the rim is. I just told them that I wanted atleast a 200 tire on my bike. I will try to find out and get back to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts