Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
last winter i decided my bike was to stock. i like to make things my own. here are a few pics that show the process.

what it started out as.

two days and a few beers later

put back together.

and here is what its looking like now. still needs a few more things, but been riding all summer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
im planning on doing somthing similar this winter. im gonna use a arlen ness tail dragger fender with that exact seat or one close to it. how did you mount your bracket that the seat clips into .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im planning on doing somthing similar this winter. im gonna use a arlen ness tail dragger fender with that exact seat or one close to it. how did you mount your bracket that the seat clips into .
that is actually the stock seat that i cut in half and threw some material on. its uncomfortable as all hell. plan on making a new one this winter. as of now i have two bolts going through my seat attaching on the seat support bar. im gonna weld a different bar in there and attach the seat to the fender this time around.

·
Registered
658 Posts
nice! Can you tell me about your Apes? what length cables over stock did you go with?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice! Can you tell me about your Apes? what length cables over stock did you go with?

sure thing man. 16 inch apes. and i think i got 6 or 8 over stock. i cant honestly remember. i know they are plenty long. there was a thread i got all my info off of on here somewhere. i love em. its what makes it so crazy.

·
Registered
658 Posts
sure thing man. 16 inch apes. and i think i got 6 or 8 over stock. i cant honestly remember. i know they are plenty long. there was a thread i got all my info off of on here somewhere. i love em. its what makes it so crazy.
Thanks for the info. Looks awesome. Love the air cleaner too. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts