Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of getting a sissy bar but want detachable one for when the wifes not on any one have one and a pic of what it looks like i dont want a huge ugly one

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I just got this from Cavalry Customs on Ebay for $225. It's on a V2K, but it's actually made for a 900.

If you're going for super high qualty and beauty, this ain't it. But I'll hardly ever have this on the bike, so $225 shipped sounded good to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you given any thought about maybe making your own? I would think it would not be that hard to do. Just kind of time consuming.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
thinking of getting a sissy bar but want detachable one for when the wifes not on any one have one and a pic of what it looks like i dont want a huge ugly one
There are a couple of seats that have backrest mounting points for the rider and passenger. You can remove the backrest completely or use it in either position. You can also buy two backrests and put them both on. Problem is these seats are pricey. A plain Corbin Dual Tour plus one backrest would be about $720. A Parts Unlimited Double Bucket seat comes with one backrest. The cheapest I've seen that one was about $550 from ronayers.com. Also those are both big wide touring seats which might not match the look you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts