Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far impressions are really really positive. I was slightly concerned it would feel too slow - it doesn't. I was a little worried by forum talk of vibrations at speed - nothing to worry about. Overall I really like the way this bike feels for me. As a shortie at only 5' 4 it's the first bike with anything approaching forwards that I feel comfortable on, and that's the main thing. I just want to get on it and ride! So far done about 100 miles this weekend, and can't wait to do more. I also, because I'm a bit of a camera guy have put a little video together and stuck it on YouTube, so I thought I'd stick it up here if that's ok with you guys?

http://youtu.be/exw3qRFw9cA

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice bike, enjoy the ride. We're just waiting for it to warm up here so I can hit the road *sigh*

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats on your new ride brother. I actually have the same bike as you. Black 2009 classic 900. I love mine. The floorboards are sweet ain't they! I just did stage 2 debaffle today and am liking the sound! Then had to put 50 miles on her....

Matt

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
So far impressions are really really positive. I was slightly concerned it would feel too slow - it doesn't. I was a little worried by forum talk of vibrations at speed - nothing to worry about. Overall I really like the way this bike feels for me. As a shortie at only 5' 4 it's the first bike with anything approaching forwards that I feel comfortable on, and that's the main thing. I just want to get on it and ride! So far done about 100 miles this weekend, and can't wait to do more. I also, because I'm a bit of a camera guy have put a little video together and stuck it on YouTube, so I thought I'd stick it up here if that's ok with you guys?

http://youtu.be/exw3qRFw9cA

Cheers

Andy
I saw your video, nice looking bike!

Rod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts