Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had it mounted behind the box infront of rear tire but it started gettin dirty and i figured this would be perfect out of weather who needs the tools anyway LOL

·
Registered
851 Posts
Did you or are you gonna have it put on a dyno machine and have it tuned the correct way. A buddy fooled with his pc5 and thought he had it set right, than he took it and had it put on a machine and they built a custom map just for his bike. He said it made a world of difference, and my 9 couldn't keep up with his 9...he just walked away from me! Nice job on where you put it and easy to get to.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i havnt but thanx for the advise It sems like it runs like a grapped ape I acyually keep up with my brothers stock warrior 1700 his bike is alot heavier and so is he but still i think it says alot Right of the bat i noticed a huge difference its very responsive snappy in every gear But i have always wanted to dyno it to get the best performance The 5 also conditions itself to the different elevations on its own which i love

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually cut away the plastic piece (between the blue connector and the two yellow connectors in your photo) so it was flush, and mounted my FI2000 in there, that way you can keep the tools (not that they are much use!)
Cheers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
no i havnt but thanx for the advise It sems like it runs like a grapped ape I acyually keep up with my brothers stock warrior 1700 his bike is alot heavier and so is he but still i think it says alot Right of the bat i noticed a huge difference its very responsive snappy in every gear But i have always wanted to dyno it to get the best performance The 5 also conditions itself to the different elevations on its own which i love
Did you have a loss of MPG? Mine sure did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts